My illustration on the theme of 'Sunday' was in The Sunday Times Magazine yesterday, which you can see over at my website.

I received some very kind emails from pug fans in the UK and as a result have been doing some special commissioned prints today. They are 12 x 6 inches, printed on watercolour paper and signed and dated. They are £25 so if you'd like one, please drop me an email at hello@alicemoloney.com

One of the lovely people who purchased a print has sent me a photo of their incredibly cute pug Captain. It's been great to get such a positive response from an editorial illustration.












So this seems like the perfect time to announce that I'm currently working on a series of illustrations called 'Hackney Dogs', which I will be launching in May. In the meantime here is a sneak peak of one of my roughs for the series, a Great Dane...